Tuesday, April 7, 2009

reality trash TV...seriously?!


We are all suckers for trashy reality tv...don't lie you all know you watch it! And if you don't watch it then you totally check up on what happened...seriously, might as well just watch it, it can be freakin entertaining!! My secret reality trash obsession...its bad...Rock of Love. It started with season one...my friends (you know who you are, don't deny it) and I used to keep track of how many times brett michaels said "awesome"...I think we maxed out at 12 in one episode...he "hearts" that word....and if it wasn't "awesome", he replaced that with "i'm totally turned on"...seriously brett?!

So after two seasons of trash and no love for brett (although Heather was close)...we moved from a mansion of drunk, stripper groupies to a tour bus of drunk, in-denial stripper groupies....not as fun, but HOLY TRASH...I didn't think Rock of Love could get trashier...ok so I just read up on last week's episode and Brett is down to 2 girls...both annoying as hell, both strippers...although ms. penthouse calls herself a dancer, ummmmm??! By definition I believe a stripper is a dancer that takes her clothes off...ummm honey, you are a STRIPPER.

I am honestly not sure where I was going with this thought other than...where do they find these people??! Between these girls and the girls on some new VH1 show "Tough Love" and then the show where girls make out with Flav...seriously??! Ladies...I know guys in the "real world" use lame ass pick up lines (refer to my March blog entry) but a tour bus? brett and his bandana? competing against strippers? making out with a guy that wears a clock around his neck?

ladies..puhleasse...seriously, where is the trashy reality tv show with hot frat boys or something...seriously?!

tomorrow's blog will be from the road...let my journey begin!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that Mindy is a stripper is she? But that prim and proper wanna be is FOR SURE a stripper shes just in denial. LOL.

    ReplyDelete