Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jesus Created the 3-Day Rule...seriously.

I am back...so apparently guys and girls alike believe that if you meet someone out one night you should wait to call/text them for 3-days other wise you are THAT crazy person, we've all been there...we have all done it, actually some of us continue to break this rule and seriously, you need to stop (I mean WE need to stop...LOL). I am a person that goes after what they want with little hesitation, but I think I have to agree with Barney that Jesus created the 3-day rule for a reason...

SO it's official...I am putting the 3-day rule to the test...the next phone number I get I will not text/call for 3 FULL DAYS...and see if the results are any different. I am the biggest culprit, I text the next day cause i have something cute to say, like "texty text" or "reading architecture magazines in my old cheerleading uniform"...serioulsy?!

I know that everyone has their stories about breaking the 3-day rule and I want to get a group together as an experiment...if you are in, let me know...let's prove the 3-day rule one way or another, seriously?! help me out.

4 comments:

  1. So if you get a phone number at 3:16am on a Saturday, is it OK to call/text Wednesday evening (only 2.5 days) or should you wait until sometimes Thursday (an not at the wee AM hours).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving you 2.5 days...you can totally pull it off!! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3:16am on a Saturday to Wednesday evening is 4.5 days. Saturday to Sunday (1), Sunday to Monday(2), Monday to Tuesday(3), Tuesday to Wednesday(4), then Wednesday early morning until evening (4 1/2). Your experiment on the 3 day rule is not going to go well if you don't realize the difference between 2.5 days and 4.5 days. :) haha LOL jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This episode might have been my favorite yet! I love watching guys suddenly get very uncomfortable ... "why do we keep almost having sex with Ted?"

    ReplyDelete