Friday, June 19, 2009

The Cholive Company



About 5 months ago a dear friend of mine emailed me about a new company that he had started "The Cholive Company"...the company description is we are a premiere chocolate company. We are delighted to introduce you to our unique gourmet chocolate truffles, Cholives and Chruffles. A to-the point platform...no frills, just chocolate. So of course I immediately ordered some chocolates (I am slightly addicted to chocolate...seriously) and sent some to my friends...when I say that these were some of the best chocolates I have ever had, I mean these are some of the best chocolates I have EVER had...I always knew my friend would do and be something amazing and the Cholive company is just that.

So I personally keep up to date on the Cholive website to see their success stories pile up...between updating their site with launch party pictures, new drink recipes and ways to use the cholive (outside of the traditional "eat me" usage)...I think that everyone should take the time and check out this site, and of course order some Cholives (or Chruffles) and come up with some awesome clever ways to use cholives...drinks, desserts, food...seriously, you will be hooked as soon as you try them.

To my dear friend...seriously, congratulations, you are an inspiration to entrepeneurs everywhere and I wish you continued success!!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing Sarah. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. Wouldn't it be just amazing to own a chocolate company? Good luck to them and let me know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete