Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's finally spring in NYC...seriously

All signs today pointed to Spring in NYC...

1. Line wrapped around the outside of Shake Shack (all the way down 77th St), people love them some burgers and shakes.
2. Mass group waiting outside Isabella's and Ocean Grill for brunch (wait time was over an hour).
3. PACKED, I mean no empty seats at outside seatings at all restaurants (and bars, obvi) on Amsterdam.
4. and flip flops...I wear mine year round (they are so comfortable, and so what if you lose a toe in the snow...I mean seriously who needs 10 toes...would I get a discount on my pedicure if I had less toes??)...anyways, everyone was in open toed shoes...hello SPRING.
5. Baby carriages in herds at Central Park (kind of annoying and hard to run around, BUT NYC kids need them sun in Central Park).

Bottom line...when spring hits NYC people go and eat! Happy Spring...seriously!!!! (oh and I hope no one minds rain tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment