Friday, March 27, 2009

My Love Affair with Jason Segal


So last night I went to see "I Love You Man"and all I have to say is hilarious. Now I know I may be a little biased since its not secret that I "heart" Jason Segal. He has to be hands down one of the funniest people out there...now, I know, I know people write his lines for him but I truly believe only he can deliver them in this way....so today (on brother Glenn's bday- see picture of American Flag speedo below) I am dedicating my blog to the funny quotes by Jason Segal....(sorry if any quotes upset, offend or spoil the movie for you...well, not really)

Sidney (I Love You Man)

"The Pistol is a pleasure giver...Zoe I am here tonight to tell you to give it back."...please see this movie, this is hands down one of the funniest scenes.

Marshall (How I Met Your Mother):
"Hey, maybe New Jersey's not so bad. Stella has a lawn! You could get a riding lawnmower. They sell them over there. I saw one with a cup holder! I saw a recliner with a built-in cup holder! I even saw a hammock with a cup holder! You live in New Jersey, you'll never have to hold a cup again!"...shout out to the dirty jerz

"Nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m."

"Why ask a failed romance to come watch your successful one. You know, that's like inviting the Seattle Mariners to a World Series game. It's just weird for everyone."

"No, no, Ted, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It would be the fourth worst thing. Number one, supervolcano. Number two, an asteroid hits the earth. Number three, all footage of Evil Knievel is lost. Number four, Ted calls Karen. Number five, Lily gets eaten by a shark."

Peter (Forgetting Sarah Marshall)

"Like this, I used to leave the tops of my cereal boxes open, and my cereal would get stale. Then one day I came home and she had this waiting for me, because it keeps my cereal fresh, and now I have the freshest cereal."

Ok so as it goes...I have a love affair with Jason Segal, but honestly who wouldn't??! Go see I Love You Man you will laugh the entire time...and Paul Rudd is awesome too :)

3 comments:

  1. That's disturbing - is that Borat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...he gets that a lot...LOL ahhh glenn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog!But there is this one thing....if you'd love him that much,you would know that it's "Segel",not "Segal" ;)
    I just watched the movie(just came out here where I live)and it was SO funny(and not only because I too have a crush on him)!I loved the scene where Paul tells him that he's the best man and they hug when the gay guy comes along,"You're a whore,Peter!" there's a great dynamic between Rudd and Segel,I probably will go to watch it again,seriously!

    ReplyDelete