Friday, March 27, 2009

Again, Ladies...puhleassse

Seriously...this is somewhat embarrassing to me (but maybe I should take it as a compliment) so about a year ago I was approached at Bergdorf's about being a part of this "dating organization" for millionaire bachelors in NYC. Yes, like the show "Millionaire Matchmaker"...clearly upon meeting me they didn't realize that I was 100% the wrong person for this service...

It only took one meeting at their office later to realize that:
1. I was too opinionated (men with lots of $$ apparently want a passive woman)...whatever I don't believe that
2. I liked my jeans, tshirts & hoodies too much. (listen I love my christian loubitan's as much as the next gal, but sometimes I want to wear flip flops...geeeeez)
3. I was unwilling to drop everything and jump on a private jet for a...wait for it...a FIRST DATE (what girl gets on a private jet for a first date with a guy she has NEVER met!!!!! Ladies, puhleassse)

Anyways, I just saw this book cover and thought I had to share it with everyone, I mean it would be selfish of me to not share....do we really need a book ladies to tell us why he didn't call you back??? I mean just stop and think about it...you know why he didn't call, we all know why he didn't call...so next time just get on the freakin private jet and GO!

seriously??!

2 comments:

  1. Look. I know your plan. Your leaving the ad industry because it made you too emotional. Now you're going to Nantucket or wherever, to try and meet a rich boy with a yacht. And live off crab cakes and champagne. Even that my dear will become tiring. Trust me, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete