Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stick with Jeans and a T-shirt...seriously


Ok...sorry for the delay in postings (I know I got distracted with the beach, my new schedule...I can keep going with excuses, but I don't need to cause its my blog and I will do what I want).

I saw a woman in CT last week when I stopped at a gas station who really needed a good tap on the shoulder and a simple "please don't wear leggings...instead stick with jeans and a tshirt." Unfortunately my picture was too blurry so I found a similar one of the Glamour magazine "don'ts" site (its SUPER comparable, seriously)...I don't honestly know what this woman was thinking but even kate moss shouldn't wear white leggings (some guys may disagree) but I think all girls should avoid them...kinda like white bathing suits (Brookie...you know what I am talking about)...anything that ever can be considered "sheer" whether dry or wet should be avoided.

If you have any "Stick with Jeans and a Tshirt" sightings please email them to me...seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment